Retirement University (Retire U)
RU prepared for retirement? This TWO-PART Class, being held on Tuesday, October 24th and Thursday, October 26th, is focused on the financial challenges and opportunities unique to today’s retirees. If you are either retired or getting close to retiring, and want straight-forward answers to your questions you fundamental principles to help make your money last.
At this two-night course, learn proven financial techniques for living a successful retirement lifestyle. If you are retired or getting close to retiring, this two-night course will teach you fundamental principles to help make your money last.
What is your plan for helping…
- Reduce your taxes in retirement?
- Protect your estate from a healthcare catastrophe?
- Protect your life savings from investment mistakes?
- Pass IRAs, 401(k)s and other retirement accounts?
- Do you have the four essential legal documents everyone should have?
Join Bryan Gaiser with special guest, Estate Planning Attorney Scott Tippett, at this exclusive complimentary two-night college course (non-credit) to receive information on the financial challenges and opportunities unique to today’s retirees.